Our mission is to provide accessible luxury to all by offering high-quality jewelry without the typical retail markup.
When you’re happy, we’re happy. Our customers are the backbone of our business. We welcome any questions, comments and experience at all times.
We believe in the beauty of simplicity. Made for everyday wear.
Our designs are timeless and complement any style without overpowering it.
In honesty, we hate jewelries that fades or tarnish that is why we cover every single piece of jewelry with our long term Warranty which covers color fading, tarnishing, and defects.
We provide 24 months Warranty Period for Sterling Silver & Diamond Jewellery right from the date of purchase. For bags and other accessories, the warranty is 12 months.
If anything happen to your product within the warranty period, we will pay to fix it or replace at zero cost from you.
Within this warranty period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, we take the responsibility to provide a like for like replacement, at no charge- If your model is no longer available or out of stock, an alternative of equal value or similar style will be provided.
Any replacement item will be covered under a new warranty period from the date of issue.
Please contact us in the first instance to determine the problem so we can discuss the most appropriate solution. Please note, the warranty period is void if a valid proof of purchase is not provided.
Right from the start, we figured out that the only way to make you trust us without doubt and with credibility, is to do that which we declare to be and that is why we are putting in our all in building a more sustainable and reputable brand, we've taken pride in our long term Warranty and have become known for our comprehensive policies.
- What can i do if my jewelry seems to be fading or tarnishing?
This happen In rare cases, however if you've noticed some fading or tarnishing on your jewelry piece, please reach out to us at support@Vanissagavanni.com so that we can take care of you. Please Be sure to include the following details:
- Your order number
- A clear photo of your piece, closely focused on the faded spot.
- Your current shipping address
- The name/color/details of your item, in case we are unable to discern the item from the photo.
How should I take care of my jewelry?
While we proudly claim a long term Warranty on all of our products, we still believe that jewelry needs to be truly taken care of so that it can maintain its good looks! Here are five tips to keep your jewelry shining:
1. Gently clean the pendant and the chain with a soft cloth after taking it off or before putting it on. We even provide a Nominal Microfiber Pouch with most jewelry pieces in every order! Doing this helps prevent any dust accumulating on the pendant chain, and will keep its shine at its brightest! As stated above, this jewelry is permissible to go into water, so if it needs a little more cleaning than just a cloth, feel free to wipe it down with a moderate amount of warm water and dry properly afterwards!
2. Avoid sweat, perfume, chlorine, lotions, and oil. Though our necklaces maybe rust-and-tarnish-free, you must be aware that some of these chemicals can cause a gold-plated piece to lose some of its color and brightness, you can wear the jewelry after spraying your favorite perfume or applying your lotion, and take it off before any physical exercise or the pool to make sure it lasts as long as possible!
3. Store all your jewelry in its own box or in the soft microfiber Pouch. keeps away to avoid it from scratching against other objects, and any potential accidents. keeping your jewelry away in a safe place when it's not in use is a smart idea.
Lock the clasp together when not in use. Keeping the chain locked together, as if it is being worn, will help the chain avoid potential tangles which could damage the chain. Lock the clasp together when you store your jewelry away.
The Vanissa Gavanni's team sincerely hope you love every piece of your jewelry with all your heart, take your jewelry off when going to bed because with all the movement that takes place while sleeping, jewelry like necklaces and bracelets can get tangled together and accidentally damage the chain or scratch the pendant.